Honestly, I didn't have fun. I hated all the walking, I was Internet deprived and walked at least 12 miles each day.
DISNEYLAND: Disneyland has officially become my personal hell. I hate it.
DISNEY CALIFORNIA: Lol I went on the Screaming ride and during the pic the guys behind me stuck out the middle fingers. Riot. :P
The upside is that I met Phil Lewis there. :P He's that Mr. Mosby guy from Suite Life.
SAN DIEGO ZOO: But the San Diego zoo was the hardest for me and I practically died. I suspected that I walked approximately 18 miles. And it was smelly. :p
SEAWORLD: It's like Shamu lives forever. I mean, a whale's gotta die sometime, right?
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS: Well, I got some set pics from TV shows and movies. Ask me if u wanna see them. I also met some stunt doubles and actors from CSI, True Blood, Twilight, and more. :)
Em...u call that vacation hell? It seems like heaven to me? Seriously one day we need to switch places and ill go on the fun vacation with ur family and meet all those cool people and u can stay at home and in exchange...I'll give u all the Internet you want! Lol
ReplyDelete@krooster
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA lol...I wanna do tht!